Driver/passenger injured in Edwards Co. accident | News
Two people were injured in a single-vehicle accident in Edwards County early Sunday morning.
Around 6:00 a.m., Illinois State Police say 17-year-old Logan Everett was driving north on Route 130, just north of Edwards CR1925N, when for unknown reasons, his pickup truck drifted across the southbound lane onto the left shoulder.
Trooper say Logan attempted to steer back onto the roadway when he lost control of the truck, which slid sideways on the roadway before becoming airborne and overturning.
State Police say Logan was transported to Richland Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries. They say his passenger, 46-year-old Donald Everett was air lifted to Deaconess Hospital in Evansville.
Upcoming Events near Southern Illinois
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Warrick Co. schools awarded thousands from lawsuit settlement
- Despite weather concerns, Boonville Christmas parade set for Sunday
- Castle to face Boonville Tuesday
- Get help with holiday blues and stress while having lunch at library
- Small Business Saturday helps local businesses keep up during holiday season