Richland County woman facing 9 years for meth making | Crime
A Richland County woman has been sentenced to federal prison on methamphetamine related charges.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in southern Illilnois says Patricia Ann Utley, 53, of Olney, was sentenced last week to nine years in prison, to be followed by four years supervised release, and fined $200.
Utley had previously pleaded guilty to a federal indictment which charged that from February 2011, until on or about October 2012, in Richland County and Edwards County, Utley conspired with others known and unknown to the grand jury to manufacture more than 50 grams of methamphetamine.
Upcoming Events near Southern Illinois
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Warrick Co. schools awarded thousands from lawsuit settlement
- Despite weather concerns, Boonville Christmas parade set for Sunday
- Castle to face Boonville Tuesday
- Get help with holiday blues and stress while having lunch at library
- Small Business Saturday helps local businesses keep up during holiday season