Play trivia; help a great cause | Community Spirit
The new Rotary Interact Club of Eldorado High School will hold the1st Annual Team Trivia Challenge next Friday and Saturday February 15 & 16. It will be held in the cafeteria at 6:00 PM each night. A table sponsorship is $100 or $25 per couple.
Proceeds will go to Eldorado fifth grader Dylan Franklin, who was recently diagnosed with a tumor behind his eye, and the Saline County Community Christian Compassion Center (Food Pantry/Homeless Shelter).
You can sign up each night. Email Eldorado Rotary President Ryan Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Fun trivia categories include music trivia, Grease is the Word, St. Louis Cardinals, Olympics and more
Upcoming Events near Southern Illinois
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Christmas concert Friday at CHS
- Update: Woman involved in Warrick County accident has died
- Boil water advisory issued for large area near Newburgh
- Financial planning program Wednesday evening for family members with dementia, Alzheimer’s
- Warrick County School Corp. announces make up days