Companion Pet Rescue supports vet tech program through donations to SIC | Community Spirit
Trisha Stilley, founder and long-time resident of Saline County has delivered a generous donation to Southeastern Illinois College (SIC) for the CPR Endowment Scholarship Fund. The fund is set up specifically for qualifying students enrolled in the Veterinary Technician Program.
Born and raised in Eldorado, Levin now resides in Pennsylvania but continually expresses her love for the Southern Illinois area, her desire to see it flourish, and a passion for helping animals through donations such as this one to SIC.
"Companion Pet Rescue does so much for animal welfare, and SIC is proud to benefit from their generosity to aid in the training of other animal lovers to be skilled veterinary technicians,” said Dr. Rice.
Deadline for the 2012-13 Veterinary Technician Program is March 1. For more information, contact Dr. Cathy Robb at 618-252-5400, ext. 2436 or visit www.sic.edu/siccm. For information on contributions to this scholarship fund, contact Tricia Johnson at 618-252-5400 x2120.
Top Southern Illinois Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Posey Co. fertilizer plant moving forward with no opposition from state
- Friday Workshop will aid melon growers
- Storms move out; heat pushing in
- 'Letters from a Hoosier Pilot': Wadesville man's story planned for Evansville Museum
- Pence says Posey Co officials can continue efforts to build fertilizer plant